We were pleasantly surprised to get our passports renewed in 10 days, from start to finish! So, today I went to the bank and got a cashier's check and tomorrow we will mail off the passports with visa applications for each of us so we can go to Vietnam.
We were able to book our international flights on United Airlines - although they call it a non-stop, direct flight, it really is not. We must first land in Hong Kong and switch planes and then continue on to HCMC. But it still is better than the other choices. We also went ahead and booked our flights to and from Danang with Pacific Airlines. I was lucky that a nice man from The Door to Vietnam (Vinh) told me about getting these airlines tickets online. I was able to get the information needed in English on this website and USD.
The time will go by quickly so the girls and I plan on getting things ready ahead of time so we dont' forget things at the last minute.
More later....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment